#1 She wasn't trying to be mischevious or deceptive. She told me about it right away and I guess it just didn't occur to her that it might not be a good idea.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Rite of Passage
I think all parents have to pass through certain rites of passage....staying up all night with kids that are throwing up, sending your children to school, a trip to the ER, etc. (thankfully, I haven't experienced any of these yet.) However, today I had the very cliche experience of "child cuts own hair." I came downstairs and Katie (4 yrs. old) came running over to me and said, "I cut my hair with my own scissors. How do you like it?" I had to act displeased so she wouldn't think it was okay to give herself a new hair do every week but for two reasons I really couldn't be too hard on her:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes!!
Ah, every little girl has tried that once in her life.
Post a Comment