We left sunny San Diego to come back to a winter wonderland. Katie and Ben built two snowmen in the front yard--a big one that was him and a little one that was her. This picture was actually taken before the second one was built but I used my superior photo editing skills to put the second one in. You probably can't even tell which one I added.

My family was all still in town so we got to hang out before everyone headed back to Utah. Here are my parents with their four grand-children. No, Katie doesn't think her profile is her best view-- she was just being contrary.
Here are all the DeVocht girls minus my sis-in-law and niece. (I stole this pic from
Becky's blog).

3 comments:
I love the snowmen. I've rather enjoyed hibernating this winter, but we'll see how long that will last next year.
i love how you say she is being "contrary" and i love you with all your girls in the fam (minus a few)
You are so funny, Amy.
Even if she was being contrary, Katie has been blessed with a cute profile, too, so the photo still works.
How happy are your Mom and Dad with all those grandbabies?!?!
Post a Comment