Sunday, February 24, 2008

Martina McBride

For Valentine's Day Ben surprised me with tickets to Martina McBride. The concert was three hours away in Illinois so we left the girls over night at my parents house and had a fun 24 hours of just the two of us.

Martina had two opening bands. I really liked the first one, Lady Antebellum and I posted a video of a catchy song they sang. The other guy, Jack Ingram was so-so but I really enjoyed this sweet little song he wrote about his daughter. I couldn't decide on a Martina video so click here to pick your own if you'd care to.







3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

how fun! so your hubby actually enjoys country? michael and i do not enjoy each others music...kinda sad, but we've gotten over it. I love the song, "i have been blessed." and "this ones for the girls"

Becky said...

Woo hoo! Glad you two had fun. What a fun surprise!

Rachael M said...

Wow! That looks fun. I'm sorta jealous. Good job, Ben!