Now wait a minute...I got tagged recently and my friend Kristen thanked me for not tagging her but then she just tagged me with this...go figure :)
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: ben
C-Cake or Pie: depends on my mood but right now cold blueberry pie with a glass of cold milk sounds scrumptious
D- Day of Choice: Friday b/c my hubby is off work
E- Essential Item: flat iron
F- Favorite Color: spring green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears, but only occasionally
H- Hometown: I don't feel like I have one
I- Indulgence(s): karaoke, nightly popcorn, french fries--(we call them "cancer sticks" but I still eat them now and then)
J- January or July: well, it's certainly not January--haven't you seen all my posts complaining about the weather?
K-Kids: i like them
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: 25 Aug 2001 (also my Dad's birthday--wasn't that nice of him to share the day with us?)
N- Number of Siblings: 8
O- Oranges or Apples: apples...recently I've been putting them in my green salads...very yummy
P- Phobias or Fears: heights, spiders (I've actually gotten a little better about this one because I haven't wanted to pass it on to my children. Now, when Katie sees a spider she calmly says, "Mommy, can you please take good care of that spider.")
Q- Quote(s): "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
R- Reason To Smile: i'm redeeming a gift certificate for a massage next week
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Six: how about only one--my sis-in-law Emily...go for it.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can do a fabulous impersonation of a motor boat
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: hmmm...that doesn't sound very neutral
W- Worst Habit: getting sucked into surfing the Internet
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: is there a meaningful difference? they both take a peek inside you....sure, I love radiation.
Y- Your Favorite Food: I can't help it if it's typcial but I love pizza and icecream
Z: Zodiac: Sagitarius
3 comments:
sometimes the tags are too much for my brain...this one was easy:)
Amy, thanks for the tag! How fun. Though, to be honest, I can't promise when I will get around to posting it!! :)
I love the quote, it's so true.
Post a Comment