Sunday, May 18, 2008

This and That

Annabelle was delighted to have a friend join her for breakfast. She loves babies.
Here are pictures from two different nights that we checked on Katie. Yes, she is actually asleep under the chair. I don't know if she plays in her room until she drops from exhaustion or if she just finds the floor more comfortable than her bed.

I don't play the guitar as often as I would like but when I pulled it out this time Katie was so excited to go get her "guitar" (a.k.a. ukelele) and play along with me.
Ben took this awesome picture of the moon. Standing outside, the sky looked blue but he had the shutter open so briefly (1/250th of a second) that it only let in the light from the moon.

Here is the same shot with the automatic camera settings.

5 comments:

Alice said...

Your kids are sooo funny! I can't wait to get back to the states with my tripod and experiment with night shots.

The Toy Guru said...

Love the pictures! I think Katie falls asleep from exhaustion after playing under the chair! I wish my boys did!! They just come out and bug me. And Annabelle is just a mini-Amy when I look at her. Sooo Cute!!

Emily said...

Such cute girls! I love the doll eating with Annabelle. Russell used to pour his buzzlightyear a bowl of cereal to eat with him at breakfast too! It is sweet that Katie playes so quietly by herself and then falls asleep. Does she stay asleep when you move her back into her bed? What sweet kids! :)

Emily said...

Katie is so funny and Annabelle looks soo cute!

Rachael M said...

Love these photos!