Sunday, October 12, 2008

Children's Museum

The girls recently had a day out with Daddy at the Children's Museum. It's a really fun place with all kinds of pint-size set ups like this pretend grocery store. You can barely see Katie (w/ no head) in background doing her own shopping.
She must be doing the self check-out option.

Finishing off the fun with an icecream cone.

5 comments:

Emily said...

This looks like it was tons of fun!! Where is this museum? I wish we had things like this closer by. It looks like the girls had a good time. What did Mom get to do with the time to herself!?

Becky said...

Both Katie and Annabelle's hair is getting so long! We should chat sometime soon...it's been a while.

Rachael M said...

Gee, I just realized that I was going to say almost the EXACT same thing as Emily!!!! So, I'll add that Ben did a great job taking pictures too. Your girls are sure growing up, and are not only cute, but you can just tell from their expressions that they are sweet and smart, too!

Amy said...

The museum is about an hour away. I had a doctor's appt and then did some shopping.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

very fun....what did you do in your free time? oh wait, i just read your comment