Ben's Mom sent Katie and Annabelle these matching Halloween outfits. So cute! They have been enjoying each other more and more. I love to see them becoming good buddies.
Usually we just pick up a pumpkin at the grocery store for Halloween but this year we took the girls to a farmer's market to get some.
6 comments:
Cute outfits. Looks like you had fun picking pumpkins too. A fun family outing.
my mom got alyssa that same shirt, its cute. i love a good pumpkin patch, we are still trying to make it to one
Amy the last pumpkin picture of Annabelle sitting by the pumpkins look so much like you which I am sure you know but I had to tell you anyways. -Emily your sister
Amy, Annabelle looks SO much like you in several of these pictures! (as Emily just said) Does that make you happy or what?!
Those are great shirts for pumpkin-picking pictures (say that 5 times fast!)
I think it's funny that you warn us there are a lot of photos-- I love posts with lots of pictures, especially of cute kiddos like yours!
GUess I'll be the THIRD witness to the comment that Annabelle and Little Amy are very similar indeed. The picture in the front door with the pumpkins would be a hard one to guess if there wasn't a name on the picture.
Again, you have captured the loveliness of fall. So glad that Iowa has had such a long one this year. ---Nancy
Post a Comment