Annabelle has recently learned to make animal sounds and say her first word, "bye." You can also see her make a couple of signs. Sorry that I get a little spacy in the middle of the interview. If Katie sounds a little funny in the background it's because she's talking into the karaoke microphone.
Turn down the volume for the second video because Ben is vacuuming but you can still see what a good little helper Annabelle is. If you are wondering where her pants are, so are we. They disappeared sometime after dinner and she didn't seem to know where they were when we asked her.
4 comments:
Too cute. Annabelle really looks like a miniature Amy in the first video.
I can totally relate to spacing out while taking videos of your kid. I've done it several times! But remember, it's just "Pregnancy Brain" in your case!
I LOVE the animal sounds. Annabelle is getting to be such a big girl. Carter sings his ABC's ALL DAY LONG and The GREAT BIG SPIDER in a DEEP DEEP 2 year old voice.
Amy, these videos were so cute! It is fun to see and hear your kids. Evelyn's only animal sound is a barking dog and every animal makes it. :) It is also fun to see parts of your house I have never seen - your have a wonderful looking basement! I think I need to take a few decorating lessons from you. Thanks for the fun videos!
Hooray for videos! It was so fun to see and hear Annabelle talk. Her hair is getting so long and pretty.
Post a Comment