The girls LOVE to go to the park. So much so that Katie knows she has to spell out p-a-r-k when Annabelle is around or else she will hear the word and think we are going right away. Annabelle used to go down some of the smaller slides but then lost interest in them altogether. Just recently she has discovered some of the bigger slides and is able to climb up and go down them on her own. Also, note the jackets--Fall is here!
7 comments:
VERY cute! It's great to see them having so much fun, and to see them, even if through video. We miss you guys!
Cute - Cute - Cute!!! Annabelle sure gets around well. You are such a good video editor too. I keep telling myself that I need to sit down and learn how to do that.
Adorable!!! I miss that park!! Is it the one on Cedar St?? The girls are so dang cute!!
It's Lucas Park...usually less crowded.
that was really fun in high speed! I, too, need to work on my video edits.
Perfect music to highlight the fun! Little Miss Annabelle can sure move! Thanks for another great moment of capturing the essence of fall.
--Nancy
Great video! W is suddenly afraid of big slides this year-- no idea why, since he previously loved them-- maybe I should show him this video so he can see how much fun Katie & especially Annabelle are having!
Post a Comment