I had no voice yesterday. Well, essentially no voice. I could try to croak a few words out or I could whisper. Either way, it hurt. My voice started coming back today but I still sound scratchy.
I didn't think this cold was all that bad but then today it knocked me down and I'm feeling pretty cruddy. Slept on and off most of the day. Got exhausted just going up the stairs. Sure hope no one else in the house gets it.
I didn't think this cold was all that bad but then today it knocked me down and I'm feeling pretty cruddy. Slept on and off most of the day. Got exhausted just going up the stairs. Sure hope no one else in the house gets it.
1 comment:
I missed you yesterday...I really thought I just missed you, as in you were down one hall and I another, but I guess I really did miss you! My family was home. Richard stayed with the boys who were coughing. It's going around! Email me in regards to tomorrow's RS activity, and BE WELL!
Post a Comment