Thursday, January 07, 2010

San Diego: 2nd snippet

Okay girls, we're going to take a few pictures of you in your coordinating jammies. Now everybody skoochie close together and give me a nice big smile.Katie, that's cute how you have your arm around Natalie. Look this way Annabelle.
Oh, you want to put your arm around both your little sisters? Okay.
Yes, that is very cute. Now everybody smile.

Oh wait Katie, I think Annabelle doesn't want you to put your arm around her.Put your arm down, Katie.
Nice smile, Natalie! Put your arm down Katie and quit bugging your sister.Okay, now here we go. This is more like it.And Natalie is done.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Very cute and funny! :) Cute jammies too!

Keele Family said...

This is hilarious! I laughed out loud reading this, because I feel like this is the mirror image of how all of our photo session attempts go and I'm always so frustrated. Thanks for helping me see things in a new humorous light! :)

Zaugg family said...

Where did you find the pjs? Very cute.

Kristy said...

Oh, that made me giggle out loud! I can totally relate to that picture drama. And, I love the pjs and just bought them for my girls for next Christmas:)

Amy said...

the pj's are carters. they are at Kohls, younkers, jc penney, etc. i couldn't find all three sizes in any one style so i got them each their own style.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love your commentary. So true! I also love the Carter's jammies:)