Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Let the fun begin.
Katie enjoyed exactly one hour of summer vacation this morning and then informed me at 9:00 that she was bored. Boy oh boy. We do have some fun things going on this summer and I have a daily routine plan that I hope will work out. It seemed to go pretty good today. I'll report later to let you know how it's going. Fortunately, Katie didn't stay bored all day. I think she's just getting used to the fact that it's not all structured time like at school. I'm happy to have her home and have more time with her. Annabelle and Natalie enjoy having her around too. They play well together...most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amy! I miss you! Let's be next door neighbors and then we can play while the kids play... summer would be over before it even started. Fun to see what you've been up to - your kids are gorgeous!
Summer is finally here. I'm sure your girls will have a ton of fun together.
I was talking to a lady at the park who has older kids and she said that when her kids said they were bored in the summer she would give them a job. Ha ha.
Post a Comment