Monday, July 05, 2010

out of the mouth of babes

I don't remember the situation, but today something happened and Katie said to me,
"The world will never end."

huh?

She went on to explain,
"That's what my teacher always said. Like when I lost my coin one time she said the world will never end."


Me: "Ooooooh, do you mean, it's not the end of the world?"

Katie: "yeah, that's it."

glad we got that one cleared up.

Later, Annabelle was riding her tricycle and she said,
"I'm a big girl!"
Then she looked at me and said,
"And you're a very big Mommy!"

gotta love it.

5 comments:

Emily said...

SO cute!!! :)

Lybi said...

Such a good idea to record all these funny/cute things they say. They grow out of that adorable stage too fast!

Linley said...

Thanks for posting this Amy, I love it! I've missed you. I thought of you briefly as we celebrated our anniversary. I think we both have inspired each other to do things out of the norm. I hope we can catch up soon.

Arian Goodman Johnson said...

Love it! Reminds me of when B was helping me put laundry into the dryer and as he took my maternity nightgown, he said, "This is HUGE!" (Um, thanks...) Haha!

Hali said...

That is hilarious! I wish I had a "quote wall" of all the funny things my kids say. I should probably start one before they get much older.