Going out for ice cream in our family means that all three girls share one cone. It works and I think it's good for them to learn to share. Ben and I each get our own double decker super dooper sundae cuz we're the parents. Just kidding! We don't usually get anything...if we're lucky we clean up a few drips from the family cone.
I should have guessed when I saw Annabelle sharing her cone so well with Natalie at the primary activity a few Saturdays ago, that they had done this somewhere before. At the time I couldn't help but notice how cute they were.
3 comments:
I love Annabelle's outfit and expression in the last photo--so cute!!!
That is a fun tradition!
I should have guessed when I saw Annabelle sharing her cone so well with Natalie at the primary activity a few Saturdays ago, that they had done this somewhere before. At the time I couldn't help but notice how cute they were.
Miss you.
Post a Comment