Natalie LOVED the water. It was cooooold but she headed straight for it.
Katie and cousins headed right in too.

Annabelle was much less impressed by the ocean.
Yep, all that water is still there.
Katie couldn't get enough of it.
Go! Go! Go! Water! Water! Water! I'm in the ooooooocean!!!
Annabelle preferred hanging out in the sand.
Is it time to go home yet?

Go! Go! Go! Water! Water! Water! I'm in the ooooooocean!!!
Is it time to go home yet?
These pictures totally describe their individual personalities.















You can tell that the cold water hit our feet in this one.



Ben's parents hauling all the beach gear back to the car.
It is a lot of work to go to the beach and sand gets in everything but it was so much fun.
2 comments:
That looks like great fun! How long did it take to get all that sand off from Annabelle!!?? :) I don't think I have ever seen a child more covered in sand and still happy than that! It looks like they all had a good time. :)
I love the contrasting pictures of Annabelle and Katie. How fun to be at the ocean!
Post a Comment