I'm already up late so I might as well go ahead and post this little series of pictures of Annabelle from last month. I need to think of a good title for them:
The Girl and the Carrot Belle w/ Veggie Annabelle: Healthy and Beautiful Carrot and Sunshine
Ok, these titles are making me laugh only because it's late and i'm loopy. I'm sure in the morning they will just seem dumb.
You crack me up Amy with those title ideas. I love Annabelle's expression in the last one, and the one of her hiding behind the tree with Natalie looking on. These are keepers for sure!
5 comments:
i'm glad you stayed up late to blog! WHAT FUN POSTS! i love the soccer pictures! and we need to come visit soon too. fun family times!
Beautiful! Is this your backyard? I'm jealous if it is.
I wish!! This is in a park.
You crack me up Amy with those title ideas. I love Annabelle's expression in the last one, and the one of her hiding behind the tree with Natalie looking on. These are keepers for sure!
Oh my gosh, she looks so much like you!! These are very pleasant pictures....love the trees and grass....oh, and the cute little girl too.
Post a Comment