Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Katie Turns Seven!

I am having issues with blogger.  I cannot arrange photos like I  used to be able to before I updated.  Is there a way to undo an update?  I liked my old blogger just fine. So, some of this is out of order but I should get this up since Katie's birthday was last month.


I took cupcakes into Katie's classroom.  She was so excited!






This was the first time we have had friends involved in the birthday celebration.  We told Katie she could pick one friend to come with her.  This little girl was in her Kindergarten class last year and they are still BFF  (Best Friends Forever) even though they are in different classes this year.


My Dad made a soccer ball cake for Katie.  He said it was a little wobbly because he finished frosting it in the car on the way down.


Two of my sisters (Megan and Jenny) and my parents came to Happy Joes for the birthday celebration.

The girls got over 500 tickets from the games they played.


Natalie hasn't always warmed up quickly to my Dad but that night she gave him some good snuggling time.

When we were talking about what to have for breakfast on her birthday she said she wanted a special cereal and for me to "make sure it's sugary and fruity."  She also wanted "fizzy pop" or carbonated water.  We haven't had that in a long time so I'm not sure how she came up with it.

grrr.  i don't know if blogger is having problems or if I just don't know how to use it but this better get worked out soon or I won't be able to keep this up.  so aggravating.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures!! :) I am sorry blogger is giving you fits! I wonder if we both logged on together over the phone and checked our setting together to see what matched etc. if that would help fix it. Give me a call if you want and we'll visit...I miss your posts way too much!!! What cute girls and fun times! :)

Lybi said...

I have a hard time moving pictures too, I thought I was alone...

Happy birthday to the sweet little girl. Your family is so cute, Amy.

Alice said...

Wow, she all of a sudden looks older..I want one of those cupcakes.