These girls know how to drive a hard bargain. The other day they wanted to do something fun (have a picnic dinner in front of the TV) and I told them they needed to clean up some toys first. Katie kept trying to negotiate the requirements down but I was holding firm. Finally, she and Annabelle went into the other room to privately discuss their strategy. When they came back she laid it on the line for me,
"Either we get to do the plan our way or else there will be no Mother's Day."
Harsh!
Hilarious!
Yet ineffective.
(I must note that I have never threatened to revoke any kind of birthday or holiday celebration so I have no idea where they came up with this.)
5 comments:
That is way too cute!!! :) I love it when the kids get together to discuss something "important". :) Cute picture of them ready to play outside too.
As always your daughters are hilarious!!!!!
BAH-hahahaha! Funny little girls. I have to admit that I have threatened not taking away a holiday, but maybe just trick or treating. Should I be ashamed?
Ha Ha. That was a good one.
I totally love that! Way to go Katie and Annabelle!
Post a Comment