Finding JOY in the JOURNEY
Cute pictures!! I love snap shots of the kids like these.
These are so precious! I especially like the first one in her overalls--what an expression! I sure miss my cute niece Annabelle.
she is an adorable little one...i love kids in sunglasses:)
Have you or Ben ever thought of entering a photography contest? All of these photos are "frame-able," if that's a word. Of course, it helps that Annabelle is such a cutie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures!! I love snap shots of the kids like these.
These are so precious! I especially like the first one in her overalls--what an expression! I sure miss my cute niece Annabelle.
she is an adorable little one...i love kids in sunglasses:)
Have you or Ben ever thought of entering a photography contest? All of these photos are "frame-able," if that's a word. Of course, it helps that Annabelle is such a cutie.
Post a Comment