Monday, August 25, 2008

Lucky 7

Today makes 7 years of marriage for Ben and me! I'm sure no one is interested in seeing all these pictures of us but since it's my blog I'm going to post them :). As I was looking for pictures from each year it was interesting to notice how it was harder and harder to find pictures of just the 2 of us. We have a zillion of the girls which I love but I want to make a point of taking more of just me and my honey.

Wedding:Year 1:Year 2:Year 3: Year 4:
Year 5:
Year 6:Year 7:


4 comments:

Alice said...

I like how by the 7th year your husband is the one wearing the apron. Does it take that long to train em?

Unknown said...

Amy! Thanks for sharing the photos.
You have such a beautiful family! I love the pictures of your girls with the bears from the previous post! So adorable!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

you silly, i love this idea from year to year...that'd be a hard one to do. congrats! I was there on that day 7 years ago:)

Becky said...

I can't believe I didn't say anything to you as we were talking that day--your anniversary! Thanks for the reminder to get pictures with just my honey as the years go by...they've definitely gotten more scarce now that there's someone else in the family. I'm so glad Ben's part of our family and it's great to watch your beautiful girls grow up. Best wishes!