Thursday, August 14, 2008
My little fish
Katie finished her second year of swimming lessons. She totally loves it and is always excited to go. She does a private 15 minutes lesson, two times a week. That doesn't sound like much time but it turns out to be plenty. At the end of the lesson the teacher puts a token in the water and Katie has to go underwater to get it. Then she gets to use the token to get candy out of the candy machine.


Annabelle does a good job of hanging out with me watching Katie. As I mentioned before she's not too hip on water activities (although she loves the bath and playing in the hose) so fortunately I don't have to worry about keeping her away from the pool. She makes the sign for "bath" when she sees Katie in the water, it's cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Annabelle's shades. How cute! Very neat that Katie has gotten more confident in the water - even to jump off the diving board. I am impressed. Go Katie!!! :)
I'll be honest, I don't know if I've ever jumped off the diving board. Maybe it's about time I follow Katie's example and give it a try ...
another pair of sunglasses! Good for you for teaching your kids to sign...does katie now that she talks sign to you? I am a big believer in swim lessons--one of those things my kids need to learn, but I don't have the skills to teach.
Hey Annabelle & Amy....i'm there w/ you...i'm not a big fan of the water either..don't know why...just never found it super appealing :-) But I am glad Katie and ben can enjoy it together...makes it a fun :-)
Post a Comment