Sunday, January 26, 2014

September 2013

Ben's Dad was diagnosed with cancer this past summer.  This was our last visit to see him before he passed away in November.  More on that to come. 
These girls loved their Grandpa Clove.
 
 
Annabelle's poster for her week as "Star Student".
 
Our storage room a.k.a. "The Pit". 
For years I have been wanting to get it cleaned up and organized but it was always such a daunting task.  This room gives new meaning to the phrase, "Pile it high and deep."Finally, the inspiration and motivation hit me when Ben was out of town for a few days for a work seminar.  I thought I would surprise him by getting it done while he was gone.
 
 
It was a much bigger project than I had anticipated and the pictures only give a glimpse of the real story.  But it was all worth it to see Ben's jaw drop when he walked in the room. Granted, it doesn't look quite like this still. But hopefully we won't let it get as bad as it was before.  For a couple days afterwards I would walk into the room just to look and smile.
 

 
 

No comments: