![]() |
| For Natalie's 5th birthday she wanted a Captain Hook cake. She's been very much into pirates the last few months. |
![]() |
| I usually don't do much with decorations but I came across some pirate themed party things so it was really easy. It was fun to see how excited Natalie was when she saw it. |
![]() |
| Katie made this pin-the-hat-on-the-pirate game. |
![]() |
| Annabelle made this note for the front door. We forgot to take it down and the next day the mail man came by with a package. When I opened the door he said, "Should I be scared?" |
![]() |
| Lasik gone wrong. |
![]() |
| As you can see, she loves princesses just as much as pirates. |
![]() |
| Annabelle made a special birthday hat for Natalie. |
![]() |
| The next day, Aunt Emily took her to Build-A-Bear for the first time. She built-a-pony and had a blast. |
.jpg)



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment