Monday, February 17, 2014

"The hills are alive........!!"

Over Christmas break we introduced the girls to
"The Sound of Music". 
We watched it over 3 or 4 days and actually
finished it up on Christmas Day. 
I thought they might be a little young
for such a long movie
but they all loved it. 
Natalie,
who I thought for sure
wouldn't sit through it all,
was the most taken with it. 
She kept talking about it and
she was the one who watched it
all the way through a second time. 
I ordered the sound track and
the girls have been
listening to it constantly. 
Although there is arguably
no equal to Julie Andrew's voice,
there is one other performer
that brings me just as much delight.


(She was tidying up her room and wanted to surprise me
when her bed was all made which is
why she didn't want me sneaking in on her.)

No comments: