Sunday, February 09, 2014

November 2013: Odds & Ends

Katie had a birthday and hit double digits. 
As you can see, she is really maturing.

We talked about having a friends party but she chose to have a family-only party instead.

Tradition continues with Grandpa's cakes.

Annabelle told me she was going to write her own note for her lunchbox.  I didn't realize she was going to sign my name.  Looks like I need to work on my spelling. :)

Ben and I have birthdays just one day apart.  We were travelling and weren't planning much of a celebration.  Ben's sister, Emily, talked her way into our hotel room before we got there and set up a little surprise for us.  So thoughtful!


Kevin and Stephanie baked a cake for us which we were not expecting.
We should go on the road more often on our birthdays!

THANKSGIVING at my parents' house.

No comments: