Sunday, April 27, 2008
Little Bunny Foo Foo
We saw a rabbit hanging around in our back yard a couple of times and then I noticed a pile of rabbit hair mixed with grass right in the middle of the yard. I didn't want to investigate too closely because last year we found a dead baby rabbit in our yard but Ben checked it out (do men mind that they automatically get handed the questionable, icky, creepy, heavy things to do? Maybe so, but probably not as much as holding their wife's purse in public. At least this has been my experience.) and it was a little blanket covering 3 baby rabbits (alive). A few days later they were gone....hopefully moved to a more secure location.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Katie's expression as she looks at the rabbits. She seems to really enjoy being outside.
katie looks so delighted at this new discovery...she'll be talking about this one for a long time. How cute:) I think men like to rescue us in this way...they feel needed.
I probably would have totally freaked out so I admire Katie's expression of serene admiration.
Post a Comment