Monday, April 14, 2008

More of the girls

I don't know what else to blog right now so I'll just resort to the good old standby of more pictures of the girls.

A rare doze in the car.


Ben loves this picture.

Enjoying a little reading with breakfast.

This girl would play at the park in sub zero weather if we let her.

Annabelle loves to get into Katie's special things. We were able to snap this picture before Katie discovered that Annabelle had discovered her headphones.



Ben was in the garage with Annabelle and was wondering why she kept fussing. It wasn't until she turned around that he realized.




Sister secrets.




Can you see them? Her two bottom teeth? At 13 months that's all she has. She's very interested in table food but it's a little slow going since she doesn't have much to chew with. She manages well with bananas, bread, and other soft things. Maybe Ben should make her some pediatric dentures until her real ones come in.

The chocolate bearded lady.

5 comments:

Emily said...

These have to be my favorite blog posts - the fam!! Cute happy girls! I love to see the things they are into and doing. :)

Becky said...

I love the pictures, and miss the girls!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love seeing lots of pictures! my kids also love the monkey bars at the play ground...cute cute.

Rachael M said...

What fun times you must have with your 2 sweet girls!! I especially love the picture of Annabelle trying to peek out of her winter wear.