The warm weather has been sooo nice after a long winter and in between the very frequent rain storms we've been able to get outside and soak up some sunshine. Our neighbor invited Katie to come over and help her plant some beans in her garden. As I mentioned in a
previous post I pretty much have a plastic thumb so we don't do much planting around our house. We did plant one tomato plant and a few watermelon seeds but that's it. Notice that Katie is wearing snow boots in the 90 degree weather. I finally convinced her take them off. I was getting hot just watching her.



I happened to snap this shot just as Annabelle's hat

flew off.

The girls wanted to eat breakfast outside.
3 comments:
It sounds and looks like you have a good neighbor! That is neat. What was the little board with holes in it for though?? The watermelon looks yummy and what a fun idea to eat breakfast outside!! Was it really warm enough!? Neat!
I love how lush and green everything is!! :)
I told emily on the phone but just in case any one else is wondering--the holes in the cardboard help you space the seeds the right distance apart.
Post a Comment