Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday Photo Shoot

Katie was playing around with my sunglasses after church and was actually willing to pose for a quick photo shoot. Sometimes she's in the mood and sometimes she runs from the camera. She has seen me wear them on top of my head like this and wanted to give it a try.
I have three different sets of matching dresses for the girls but Katie has become fixated on this pink butterfly dress (which I originally had to talk her into wearing for the first time on Easter). She has probably worn it to church for the past 4 or 5 weeks. I haven't make a big deal of it because you know they say "pick your battles" and really I'm the only one that probably cares what she wears. Well, I want to see my girls in cute matching dresses so I have a plan. This butterfly dress is going to stay in the laundry and the other two "twinner" dresses will be her only options next week. I'll wait to dress Annabelle until Katie has picked one and then I will finally get to see them in another cute matching outfit. I'm really hoping that they will be in another photo mood also but that could be pressing my luck. Yes, I know this is totally selfish and it's all about me wanting to see my little girls dressed alike but they'll thank me in years to come when I they can see the cute pictures I will hopefully get....I'll let you know how it turns out.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute girls! I think it is funny how the kids notice how we do things that we don't really think about - like the glasses on her head!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love matching my kids...the boys did it for a long time and even still, the "coordinate" to church.

Rachael M said...

Even though they are still little, your girls are looking so sophisticated and grown up in these pictures. They look like 2 very sweet little ladies.