Sunday, June 15, 2008

Twinners

Well, my little plan worked out. Katie happily picked from the the two dresses in her closet and then I knew what to put on Annabelle so my girls could be twinners! My Mom got these dresses for them and this is the first time they've both worn them.
I LOVE this picture. It captures the fascination Annabelle has with her big sister and Katie's complete confidence in that role!
A happy Dad on Father's Day. To end the day as twinners, the girls wore the matching jammies that Ben's Mom sent them this weekend. (How fun to have two doting grandmothers :) ). Katie was so excited about them that she kept wiggling around and could hardly calm down to go to bed. Thanks Grandma D and Grandma C for providing a day as twinners! :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

So cute!! How brilliant you are to get them to wear the matching dresses. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to see them next week (and you and Ben of course). I have the cutest nieces ever!

Rachael M said...

I can see why you've been so anxious for them to dress alike-- it just enhances their cuteness even more! I LOVE the turquoise dresses too. It just makes me want a little girl...sigh.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love it...so adorable! and that IS a happy dad!

The Toy Guru said...

Beautiful, Just Beautiful!! And they each have their own look to keep them different!! Sort of like our Alec and Ethan!!

Emily said...

I love seeing the girls in matching clothes. I am happy to be their aunt.