
Wow!!! I had the GREATEST surprise ever tonight! Ben left Wednesday for a dental conference and wasn't supposed to get back until very late Saturday night. Well tonight (Friday), just as I was putting Katie to bed Ben called and asked if we got the surprise on the doorstep. He had sent flowers the day before and I thought that was what he was talking about but he told us just to go check, so Katie and I went and opened the door and there was Ben!!!! I was in total shock because I was on the phone with him and I thought he was in Boston. It took me a few seconds to wrap my brain around the fact that he was here!! He had finished his conference early and was able to change his flight to get home a whole day early. Joy of joys!!
5 comments:
What a nice surprise that would be!! I'm glad he's back home with you all, a day early.
What a sweet surprise! Your Ben is a keeper! :)
wow, how fun that he surprised you like that! hope you had a fun week:)
: ) That's awesome! : )
Sorry I accidentally clicked in the wrong spot! "Anonymous" is me!
Post a Comment