This afternoon we went for a walk. It is soooo nice out, you would never guess it's November. The leaves were beautiful and the air had just the tiniest nip to it so that it felt like Fall even though it was extremely comfortable. As usual, Ben brought his camera along.
Here is his attempt at a picture of Katie: she kept dashing away saying, "Too late!"
Here is his attempt at a picture of Annabelle: I think she wanted out of the stroller but we hadn't put any shoes on her.
Although our normally photogenic children were not cooperating, we did get Katie to take a picture of Ben and me. As I've mentioned before, this is a rarity that I'm trying to get more of. It helps that one of our children can now be the photographer. (I actually cropped the picture she took but it wasn't too bad to begin with.)
2 comments:
awww, cute of you two. Yes, kids come in handy as photographers sometimes:) I love the fall weather.
Love the photo of Annabelle-- I think I've seen a similar look/pose from my own child, but didn't think to record it!
Katie seems to have a pretty good eye for photography! I guess it runs in the family. :)
Post a Comment