Maybe I should get some fun pants for William. He is currently trying to get us to carry his 32+ pounds up and down the stairs EVERY time. Maybe if he saw how much more fun he could be having, he'd stop acting like he can't go on his own.
By the way, I forgot to wish you and Ben "Happy Birthday," so now I have to wish you both a "Happy, but VERY Belated, Birthday!" Hope you both had great days!
That is HYSTERICAL!!! I'm so glad you have a blog, Amy!!! We got your cute Christmas card! I'm so glad you have a blog!! I'm a blog-a-holic!! :) And Mike is standing over my shoulder and says to say "HI!"
BTW, Do you happen to know how to contact Arian (Goodman)? You guys were in Italy together, right? I've lost contact with her.
5 comments:
That's hilarious!! Daniel and I got a good laugh out of it and had to watch it again to believe it!
Funny, funny, funny!
Maybe I should get some fun pants for William. He is currently trying to get us to carry his 32+ pounds up and down the stairs EVERY time. Maybe if he saw how much more fun he could be having, he'd stop acting like he can't go on his own.
By the way, I forgot to wish you and Ben "Happy Birthday," so now I have to wish you both a "Happy, but VERY Belated, Birthday!" Hope you both had great days!
That is HYSTERICAL!!! I'm so glad you have a blog, Amy!!! We got your cute Christmas card! I'm so glad you have a blog!! I'm a blog-a-holic!! :) And Mike is standing over my shoulder and says to say "HI!"
BTW, Do you happen to know how to contact Arian (Goodman)? You guys were in Italy together, right? I've lost contact with her.
WHOA!! : D THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!! : ) And so FUNNY!! : )
Post a Comment