Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ring in the New Year...please!

Today Katie was flipping through my little desk calendar. You know the kind that you tear off a page for each day. She kept asking me, "What day is this?" as she looked at the different pictures. Finally, she got to the end:

"What day is this?"

"That's December 31st, the very last day of the year."

"And then we die?"

4 comments:

Alice said...

That's so wild, I used to think that when I was little, that the end of the year meant we die. One time my Dad said after scripture reading when I was like 4 "we'll be able to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of the year." And I was like, WHAT! The end of the YEAR? Does that mean we DIE!???!??!? AAAAAAHHHHHH

Becky said...

That's hilarious :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

woops.

Rachael M said...

Oh, that made me laugh. I hope to meet her in person someday. She sounds so entertaining!