Today we went to lunch with Ben's office for one of their birthdays. They were able to snap the first picture of the 5 of us. I can't believe we haven't gotten one before now. Well, actually I can. Just so you know, Katie was purposefully turning her head away from the camera. I have no idea how we are ever going to get a real family portrait.
5 comments:
What a fun picture of all of you!! Natalie is sure a pretty baby. :) Looks like good food too. Yum. Hope you had as much fun as the picture looks like you did! Glad you could all get out together. :)
I love it!
Yea!! What a sweet picture!! You guys look so CUTE and like you're having a great time! : ) -That's funny about Katie. : ) Where did she learn how to turn her head? Natalie looks like she's getting bigger! : ) --She is SO sweet!! -- And so is Annabelle. Aww!! It looks like a great lunch time!!
How fun to see you with your three girls--what a happy family!
so cute...and those fries look yummy and I may need to reach through this here computer and swat your little behind for waiting this long for a family of 5 picture! Katie--threaten her with clenched teeth, it works. Or she'll just grow out of it:)
Post a Comment