Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sisterly Love

N: Do you want to hang out with me today?A: Sure, I'd love to! We'll have a lot of fun together.We can just hang out and chill.Or we can have a staring contest.We can play charades. Guess what animal I am. We can play dentist. Open wide!

Thanks for the fun time, little sis.

5 comments:

Alice said...

That is so darling:)

Becky said...

How fun to see Annabelle as a big sister--what funny captions!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I like the staring contest comment. These are cute.

Emily said...

Fun pictures and cute captions Amy! You are so creative! I love all the posts and LOVE ALL the pictures - it helps when we live so far away! You have such a beautiful fam! :)

Sara said...

Amy you are awesome!! : ) I love the pictures and the captions!! : ) Natalie and Annabelle are such sweet little sisters!!! : ) --These pictures are so great!!