Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am SO annoyed with Blogger.  It seriously makes me want to quit blogging altogether.  It seems like there's always some problem.  This time, I planned everything out just the way I wanted it but it put my second post first and my first post second and I'm very peeved about it.  So basically the following two posts should be flip flopped so you read the second one first and the first one second.  Get it?

Update:  Aaaaaaaaah!!  I just went back to change one little thing on the second post (which was supposed to be the first post) and it deleted all my pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am seriously close to tears this is so frustrating! I don't have time for this.  It was an indulgence to spend this much time blogging tonight and now half of it is gone.  The same thing happened when I opened up this post to edit but I added back in the picture because it pretty much expresses how I feel right now.

Update:  I looked in the Blogger Help Center and this is apparently a common problem.  They told me how to go in and fix it without having to upload all the photos again.  I have calmed down.  I will be able to sleep tonight.  I'm not sure I can be friends with Blogger again though so this might be the end of my blogging career.  Maybe if I sleep on it I can forgive and forget in the morning.

No comments: