Sunday, March 27, 2011

Swimming!

The major highlight of the trip was going swimming in the hotel pool.  I love how children get a kick out of such simple things.

Ben thought it was funny that I was so delighted with the floaties we got for the girls.  I just feel like I don't always get the right gear for activities or I try to wing it with what we have.  I made of point of specifically ordering a swim belt for Katie, arm floaties for the two younger ones as well as a sit down floatie for Natalie.  We already had the big pink inner tube.  They all worked out great and I was so pleased to have finally gotten it together for once.





For the most part we had the pool to ourselves.

We needed a new swimming suit for Annabelle.  For several days before the trip she tried it on every chance she got.

It's been a very long time since I've been in a hot tub and I have to say it was SO nice!


Natalie is laughing because I'm tickling her toes under the water.


See those nice big round cheeks Natalie has?  They require lots of kisses.
It was the perfect get away for us.  I'm happy to keep it simple while the kids are still so easily satisfied.

2 comments:

Hal said...

Good thinking! I would love a one night getaway at a hotel with the family....or maybe a 2 night would be better. Such fun!

Linley said...

I love the first picture in this lineup. I think you must be in an elevator, but what I think is wonderful is Annabel's face squished between the inflatables. Also, this is a particularly lovely pic of you! I'm serious, it's very flattering!