Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hope!

I'm trying to grow some seeds this year but I'm not sure it's going to work.  We don't get a lot of direct sunlight in our house so I try to move them around to catch what sun they can but it's still pretty minimal.  I know you can use little mini green house covers but I didn't learn about those until after I had done it this way so I figured we'd just see how it turns out.

I was thinking that the whole project might be a complete dud but today I noticed one little shoot coming up. 
So exciting! 
Just in time for the official start of Spring.  The girls helped plant the seeds so I really wanted something to grow.  It's only been about 8 days so hopefully in the next week or so we'll start to see even more.

No comments: