Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Neighborhood Pals

It warmed up nicely last week.  Just in time for Spring break.  (I won't mention that there is snow in the forecast for this coming weekend). It was fun to see people coming out of hibernation and actually lingering outside.  Some of the neighborhood kids lined up in our yard to enjoy the fresh air.
 I went down the row with my camera and asked each of them to make a silly face.






Two-year-old Natalie doesn't miss a beat.  She seems to know exactly what is going on at all times and wants to be right in the middle of it all.  Love her silly face!
Of course they all yelled, "We want to see!" and we immediately looked at the pictures on the camera. These kids don't even realize all the instant gratification they are getting. I should have told them how in myyyyy day we had to wait weeks and weeks to finish the roll of film and then we had to turn it in at the store and wait several days for the pictures to be developed.  I have a feeling they would have had no idea what I was even talking about.

No comments: