The joy of chocolate.
My attempt at a picture of my two girls in their matching dresses.
From an Easter long ago this is my brother Neil, my sister Emily, me, and my sister Nancy. Pastel gingham has always reminded me of Easter because of these dresses my mother made.
So when I saw this dress the nostalgia absolutely would not let me pass it by. Maybe you can't tell in the picture very well but it is indeed violet gingham.
Notice Ben's pink tie. See, even guys can be festive.
One of Ben's patients made this Easter basket cake. Katie kept calling it the "special cake" and could hardly wait to have a piece of it.

3 comments:
i saw that violet gingham dress (target?) and almost snatched it up for me, but it looks absolutely splendid on you! i also love the youngin easter gingham dresses...i lovegingham!
yes, it was from target! too bad we weren't twinners :)
Great photos-- the two of Katie with her Easter treats look like they should be in a magazine. The picture of Annabelle cracks me up-- I see I'm not the only one who struggled to get a nice photo on Easter!
I like your dress. The photo from your childhood reminds me of some coloring books I had as a child-- the characters in it were called "The Gingham Girls" and I loooooooved them.
Post a Comment