Tuesday, March 04, 2008
First Birthday
I can't believe it's been a year! Click here to see the first pictures we posted of Annabelle.
Just chillin' on the changing table. I love this dress on her. I'm debating between this and another blue one for her one year photos.
I feel like I have hardly any pictures of me with my girls.
Okay, here's the big celebration:



It was hard to get footage of the big day because she was much more interested in being behind the camera than opening presents.
All partied out and ready to head to bed. She was having fun splashing and didn't want me to get her out.
Here's her first bath from exactly a year ago.
Love those cute chubby thighs.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute!! Looks like she had plenty of fun on her big day!
What a cutie! The picture of the 2 of you is beautiful.
you look so beautiful in that pict!
i know i already posted, but wow, i can't believe she is a year old!
did you know laurie is doing a blog now? private, email me or her to get an invite.
k
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! She's getting so big. I can't wait to meet her and see beautiful Katie again. Darrin and Rachel were here yesterday They spent the night and we had breakfast yesterday morning together. It was so good to see them!!
Post a Comment