Ben has really taken an interest in photography over the past few months. You know it's becoming a passion when he reads photography books for fun and has various lenses and photo tools on his wish list. Here's just a few of the many many he has taken recently.
There was only the night light on in Katie's room and to get the photo this bright he had the shutter open for 15 seconds...amazing!
(in a normal photo shot the shutter is open for less than a second)
7 comments:
Wow! He is *really good.* I guess he's got a backup/second career figured out if that dentist gig doesn't work out. ;)
I love all the stuff Katie's got piled on her bed. As I recall, I too was like that when I was little.
Oooooh, I love them.
Those are really good. I can't believe how fast Katie and Annabelle are growing up.
Great photos! That is great that Ben is pursuing that interest - one that the fam can enjoy too! He also has fun people to capture on camera - 3 cute girls! :)
Awesome job Ben! I really like the two pictures with the sun behide the trees they are really cool. And of course the 3 girls look great! Ciao for Emily D.
I love the photos!! Daniel and I always can tell when it's his camera .. the images are so crisp and clear. And way to go getting all artsy! I love the one of you in your sunglasses. Were you looking for him? :)
nice stuff...what camera is he using? whats on the wish list? i like the one of you looking off in the distance...katie's bed is fun...nice tulip, too
Post a Comment