Sunday, March 16, 2008

Katie and Moses

Katie's latest favorite bed time reading is from the children's Old Testament reader. She especially likes hearing about Moses. Today, Ben showed her part of the old Ten Commandments movie. She wanted to tell me all about it at bed time. It's kind of long (3 minutes) but I didn't feel like fiddling with it to edit it so just enjoy as much or as little as you want.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is WAY TOO CUTE!!! My connection stopped it after 1:14 but I will check in later to hear the rest of the story! :) What a darling little girl. I can tell she was just fascinated with the story. Cute video clip that didn't need any editing! :)

Alice said...

Very cool. Did she really sit through all 57 hrs of that movie?

Amy said...

she only watched a little bit of it where they parted the red sea. if we tried to watch the whole thing with her she'd probably only last as long as the popcorn.

Megan DeVocht said...

She was so cute!!! I liked how she always moved her hands and arms and her high voice is so adorable :) She sometimes reminded me of me :) Thanks for sharing this with us and I don't think you needed any editing: some things just take awhile to be said.

Rachael M said...

What an adorable video! I've even watched it twice now. Katie is a very dramatic storyteller!

This reminded me of one of the little girls in our Primary who gave a talk about the Scriptures. She said that Moses was one of her favorite people from the Bible, and held up a DVD of "The Ten Commandments" because it is her favorite movie-- and she is 6 years old! I, too, wondered, "[does] she really sit through all 57 hours of that movie?" :)

Becky said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting up the video! Katie is so cute, but seeing it only made me miss her more :( We'll have to webcam again soon.