Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Clove

Ben's parents came to visit last weekend. We had a fun time hanging out.
eatingbakinggamesPer Katie's request Grandma brought her chocolate milk machine all the way from California.Although Natalie has been smiling in her sleep from early on, Grandpa Clove won her first real social smile. The girls had a such a fun time but I think they probably wore out their poor grandparents. Thanks for coming to visit us and for taking such good care of us all while you were here!!

5 comments:

Jones Crew said...

AHHH Nannys and Poppys are the best!!!! My kids are in spoiled heaven everyday.

Sara said...

How FUN!!! I'm so glad Grandma and Grandpa came!! Yea for Grandpa winning Natalie's first social SMILE!! She is SO PRECIOUS!!!

Emily said...

Glad you had a good visit. I love your new background too - I tend to get tired of mine way too quickly! The baby blessing pictures are just about as sweet as they can be too - she is just perfect and so beautiful!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

how fun that you captured that smile gazing up at grandpa. I love when grandparents adore their grandchildren...so great to have such loving extended family.

J said...

Your baby is precious. Congrats and I am glad you got a visit from the grandparents. That's always nice!