Today, Natalie is half way through her first year of life. wow. I honestly cannot believe how fast the time has flown. Sweet, happy, and mellow, she seems content to go with the flow and isn't ruffled by the hustle and bustle around her. She has had to endure so much already in her short life but she is doing great despite it all. If you could hear the giggles when we squeeze those chubby thighs of hers you'd know for certain that life is good.
However, I'm sad to report that she had another UTI this past week. We thought for sure that she'd be back in the hospital but thankfully they put her on some super dooper oral antibiotics at home and that did the trick. We were so very grateful she didn't have to be admitted and put on IV antibiotics and all that goes along with being in the hospital...pokes and family separation and all that fun stuff. Just thinking of it makes me shudder...so grateful we were able to avoid that. You all were able to avoid another loopy video of a tired Mommy so you are probably grateful too. :)
my beautiful 6-month-old!
4 comments:
She is a beautiful 6-month-old!! Happy half year to Natalie. :) What a sweetie pie! I am glad she is well again after this week too.
What a beautiful girl! I love her BIG bright eyes! :)
so cute! I love those pictures!!!
OH so cute. Do you think she likes younger men?
Post a Comment