Finding JOY in the JOURNEY
Cute! That fire pit looks fun too! You know, I have never had a smore either...can I come over for one too? :)
Oh how I'd love to be chilly outside. I am hoping to get that in Utah next week--if only in the evenings.
Mmmm... smores are the BEST! (I would also like a vote on getting some warmer weather - I will never make it thru another midwest winter without some HOT weather soon).
I love your fire ring. We just had smores this weekend on our camping trip. I love them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute! That fire pit looks fun too! You know, I have never had a smore either...can I come over for one too? :)
Oh how I'd love to be chilly outside. I am hoping to get that in Utah next week--if only in the evenings.
Mmmm... smores are the BEST! (I would also like a vote on getting some warmer weather - I will never make it thru another midwest winter without some HOT weather soon).
I love your fire ring. We just had smores this weekend on our camping trip. I love them.
Post a Comment