Tuesday, July 21, 2009
She's a trooper
There's a chance we could come home later in the day tomorrow (Wednesday) but for sure by Thursday. Natalie was a charmer today and kept smiling at everyone that came in the room.
It has made ALL the difference to be here in town and be able to trade off with Ben for a couple hours in the evening. It feels like such a luxury to be able to come home and have a little break before heading back again. A big THANK YOU to all of you who helped watch Katie and Annabelle today. They went to a couple different houses as well as having a babysitter come to our house. Katie was SO excited about the plan. When I talked to her this morning on the phone she said told me, "I'm not going to be bored all day!"
Tired tonight and wishing I could stay here at home but hopefully tomorrow night we'll all be back in our own beds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad that things are going well. Natalie is getting so big! Time sure does go by fast.
Glad she's doing better. She is so precious!
Post a Comment