Sunday, July 05, 2009


The first words spoken to me as I was waking up this morning:

"Did you know that today is Katie Day? You better find something special to give me for Katie Day."


As we were getting ready for church I heard her say, "Katie Day, here I come!" She then told Annabelle that both Mom and Dad had been invited to Katie Day.

While were in church, she informed the lady sitting next to us that it was Katie Day.

I have no idea how she came up with that. I heard nothing of it until this morning. What are we going to do with this character?

6 comments:

Becky said...

That is hilarious! Daniel and I got a good laugh out of Katie's new idea.

J said...

Embrace the idea...and then some day just go wake her up and announce it is mommy day!!

Kristy said...

I think that is a great idea Katie! I think it might be my day tomorrow (I'm giving advanced notice so people can get me something good!).

Emily said...

Cute little Katie! :) Tell her I said hello!

Emily said...

Good one Katie! I love you and miss you!

Brad said...

I'll have you know that tomorrow is "Brad Day". :)