Finding JOY in the JOURNEY
Maybe this summer she can work on the somersault thing. I love this girl and I don't even know her.
Cute! I wonder if it is an age thing because Russell also thinks he knows and can do everything - though he is not as humble! Those are cute things she has noticed she can't do. :) Glad you found your camera too!
kids confidence is great, but quite funny.
It must be an oldest child thing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Maybe this summer she can work on the somersault thing. I love this girl and I don't even know her.
Cute! I wonder if it is an age thing because Russell also thinks he knows and can do everything - though he is not as humble! Those are cute things she has noticed she can't do. :) Glad you found your camera too!
kids confidence is great, but quite funny.
It must be an oldest child thing!
Post a Comment